Vollwerth’s of Michigan asked me to update the Chef, who has appeared on their Baroni’s products for many many years. We needed continuity with the brand so their loyal customers could still easily spot the Baroni’s brand on the grocery shelf. So he was re-drawn as vector art, spruced up just a little, including a shave. A limited color palette allows him to be printed in just several Pantone colors on meat labels as well, which require flexographic printing currently done at Belmark in De Pere, WI.
Scott Alberts is a commercial freelance illustrator and graphic designer with a fine arts background. He has worked in the newspaper and magazine publishing, silkscreening and printing industries. These experiences enable him to deliver many styles of art and designs in ready-to-use formats. He enjoys creating beautiful, detailed illustrations for his customers, and helping them use the art in the most profitable applications and in the most efficient ways.
- I Really Don’t Enjoy Using This Art Year after Year, But…
- Logo Development: What’s Really at Stake and What to Look For
- How to Find Good Logo Designers… Logos For a Dollar! Good Idea?
- Logo Concept: Your Company Makes Widgets So Your Logo Contains, What?
- Corporate Branding: Let’s Just Use Someone Else’s Cool Logo, Ok?