Feedback much appreciated. It will always be a work-in-progress. Download for a higher-resolution view.
Scott Alberts is a commercial freelance illustrator and graphic designer with a fine arts background. He has worked in the newspaper and magazine publishing, silkscreening and printing industries. These experiences enable him to deliver many styles of art and designs in ready-to-use formats. He enjoys creating beautiful, detailed illustrations for his customers, and helping them use the art in the most profitable applications and in the most efficient ways.
- I Really Don’t Enjoy Using This Art Year after Year, But…
- Logo Development: What’s Really at Stake and What to Look For
- How to Find Good Logo Designers… Logos For a Dollar! Good Idea?
- Logo Concept: Your Company Makes Widgets So Your Logo Contains, What?
- Corporate Branding: Let’s Just Use Someone Else’s Cool Logo, Ok?