Just received some bottles of Danger Dust in the new label with the logo design we created with Dan at Dangerous Brands. I have already burned through several bottles of the “old” label DD that he was kind enough to share. Perfect on beef, especially if you want to make your own “Outback”-style steak.
Scott Alberts is a commercial freelance illustrator and graphic designer with a fine arts background. He has worked in the newspaper and magazine publishing, silkscreening and printing industries. These experiences enable him to deliver many styles of art and designs in ready-to-use formats. He enjoys creating beautiful, detailed illustrations for his customers, and helping them use the art in the most profitable applications and in the most efficient ways.
- I Really Don’t Enjoy Using This Art Year after Year, But…
- Logo Development: What’s Really at Stake and What to Look For
- How to Find Good Logo Designers… Logos For a Dollar! Good Idea?
- Logo Concept: Your Company Makes Widgets So Your Logo Contains, What?
- Corporate Branding: Let’s Just Use Someone Else’s Cool Logo, Ok?